Alternative waste facilities
There are many companies who offer alternative recycling facilities for householders and companies.
- building materials (PDF 29.9KB)
- charities and second hand goods (PDF 46.1KB)
- commercial recycling collections (PDF 36.2KB)
- electrical equipment, batteries and fluro tubes recycling (PDF 34.3KB)
- garden and green waste recycling (PDF 32.6KB)
- metal recycling (PDF 31.8KB)
- oil recycling (PDF 31.4KB)
- paper shredding recycling (PDF 31.8KB)
We do not endorse any of the above listed sites / services. If you want your company to be added to the list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Environment Agency can provide details of registered waste carriers, licensed waste disposal and treatment facilities and further advice on your Duty of Care and Hazardous Waste.
For more information, please contact the Environment Agency Customer contact centre on 08708 506506.