Apply for school transport

Replacement or lost passes

If you have lost your pass or you need a replacement then please complete a replacement pass online application form along with payment.

Apply for a replacement pass >>

The amount required for school buses is specified on the form, but if you have a public bus pass (Arriva, Stagecoach, Grant Palmer or Centre Bus) or a rail pass then please contact the Transport Commissioning and Entitlement Team as these are priced differently and are subject to change.


Tel: 0300 300 8339

Back to the top