School attendance

Moving away from a Central Bedfordshire school

If you are moving out of Central Bedfordshire, you need to complete a leaving school form (Word 123.5KB) to ensure a smooth transition to your new school/education provider.

This also ensures that all parties are meeting their legal duty to safeguard the children in their care.

Back to the top