Planning enforcement and appeals

Reporting a breach

If you believe you have seen a planning enforcement matter, check if the work has been the subject of a planning application. You can also check the national Planning Portal (link opens in new window) website as some small scale development may not actually require planning approval.

Please report any type of alleged breach of planning control online (link opens in new window)

Please provide:

  • your name, address, email address and contact telephone number
  • the name and address of the person carrying out the works
  • the location of the site
  • details of the complaint
  • what harm is being caused to you and the area generally

All concerns are treated in confidence, but we may need to contact you for further information and to discuss your concerns.

If you are unable to report the issue online, please write to us.

The Planning Enforcement Team

Central Bedfordshire Council
Priory House
Monks Walk
SG17 5TQ

Tel: 0300 300 8307

Useful information

Planning enforcement plan (PDF 680.6KB)

Back to the top