Write to us
Central Bedfordshire Council
The letter must include as a minimum:
- full address of the site
- full description of the proposed works
- a site location plan, based on an up-to-date map at a scale of 1:1250 or 1:2500, which must show - the whole site clearly outlined in red (which must be named or numbered), surrounding properties, at least 2 named roads, and the direction of north
It may also be useful for you to enclose:
- photographs of the site
- indicative plans showing how development relates to the site boundary
- any new parking or access arrangements
- the loss of any buildings or trees on the site
- existing and proposed floor plans
- existing and proposed elevations
Tel: 0300 300 8307
Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 5:30pm.
Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
You can email us anytime during the day and we will respond to your email when we are in the office.
Duty planner service
Here's how to contact our duty planner on each week day: