Write to us
Central Bedfordshire Council
The letter must include as a minimum:
- full address of the site
- full description of the proposed works
- a site location plan, based on an up-to-date map at a scale of 1:1250 or 1:2500, which must show - the whole site clearly outlined in red (which must be named or numbered), surrounding properties, at least 2 named roads, and the direction of north
It may also be useful for you to enclose:
- photographs of the site
- indicative plans showing how development relates to the site boundary
- any new parking or access arrangements
- the loss of any buildings or trees on the site
- existing and proposed floor plans
- existing and proposed elevations
Tel: 0300 300 8307
Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 5:30pm.
Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
You can email us anytime during the day and we will respond to your email when we are in the office.