Careers in Adult Social Care
By choosing a career in Adult Health and Social Care you can help to ensure health and wellbeing for everyone and be sure that people will get the services and care they need.
Health and social care services for adults are changing rapidly – care for adults is increasingly complex with challenges such as health improvement, management of long term conditions, rehabilitation, dementia and end-of-life care – with an ever increasing older population.
If you are looking to work in adult services or be a carer you will find working in adult health and social care is a fascinating – personally rewarding and offers qualifications to open up career opportunities for you in a sector which is growing and will always need staff.
This applies to our approved providers only - to advertise your vacancies on our Careers in Adult Social Care Recruitment Portal please complete this online form (link opens in new window) - please allow five working days for your vacancy to be published.
For further information, please contact:
Communications and Development Officer
Partnership and Engagement
Social Care Health & Housing
Tel: 0300 300 5018
Mobile: 07807 179 707
- National Apprenticeship Service (link opens in new window)
- Skills for Care website (link opens in new window)
- Central Bedfordshire College - Health and Social Care courses (link opens in new window)
- Bedford College - Careers in Care (link opens in new window)
- North Hertfordshire College - Health and Social Care courses (link opens in new window)
- Skills for Care booklet - Job Roles in Adult Social Care (link opens in new window)