Council Tax bands

Council Tax band changes

Your property’s band can change if you:

If you add an annexe to your property, it may be banded separately. You will have to pay Council Tax for both properties unless the annexe qualifies for a discount or exemption.

How to challenge your band

Contact the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) by telephone on 03000 501 501 or via your local office (link opens in new window)

We cannot change or challenge your band for you.

Back to the top