Reporting anti-social behaviour
You can report behaviour such as:
- intimidation, shouting, swearing
- graffiti, vandalism and damage to property
- using and selling Class A drugs
- using a house to sell drugs or for any other illegal activity
- verbal and physical threats and abuse
- animals not being kept under control
- harassment including incidents based on race, gender, religion, disability, or sexual orientation
- loud noise
Criminal behaviour should be reported to the police. This includes property being vandalised or being personally threatened.
The 24-hour non-emergency number is 101. For serious incidents where lives are at risk or when the perpetrators are still on the scene, call 999 immediately.
Our teams can also deal with nuisance behaviour.
Landlord Services Tenancy Officer - 0300 300 8302 (anti-social behaviour involving a Central Bedfordshire Council tenant)
ASB & Stat Nuisance Team - 0300 300 8302 (domestic noise, smoke and light nuisance.)
All reports are treated in the strictest confidence.