Prospectus for development in Dunstable town centre
We produced a Strategy Delivery Framework (link opens in new window) in 2016 which also lists a number of other regeneration projects and, while these are not all our projects, the document acts as a prospectus for developers and investors about the opportunities currently available in the area.
These projects from both the public and private sectors will also help to provide:
- new retail and leisure amenities that meet the needs of local people and encourage people to visit
- an attractive and vibrant high street
- new housing in and around the town centre, including modern accommodation that meets the needs of older people
- new employment spaces that will attract new large businesses and create jobs
- community facilities that provides health and care support
- new infrastructure, such as roads, parking and transport
Visit becentralbedfordshire.co.uk (link opens in new window) for more information on development and business opportunities in Dunstable and our other market towns across Central Bedfordshire.